Friday, October 30, 2009

Latest News & Happenings

Hey y'all!

I hope you are having a great day and geared up for a fun Halloween! Pumpkin is one of the ingredients on my radar for product creation.


I have been formulating a few new products for the holiday season. After receiving feedback from y'all and many clients, I have decided to incorporate fragrance oils into a few products. It's definitely a fact that consumers like the smell of many scents that can't be produced in nature. While Cactus & Ivy has always used essential oils, I can't deny the fact that many would like to see products scented with options not available in nature. Rest assured, I will only source Phthalate free fragrance oils. Keep your eyeballs peeled because I will be releasing them in the next week.

On another note, Cactus & Ivy Reed Diffusers are featured in the Made by Southern Hands section of the Southern Living Magazine, November issue. Can I just say Woo-Hoo!! What a fabulous opportunity and such an honor. Thanks Southern Living Magazine, y'all ROCK!


Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a great day! Happy "Trick or Treating" tomorrow and be safe!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus