Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day Tribute

Hey y'all!

I hope this post finds you having a great day! Today we honor all military veterans, past and present for their service and sacrifice. This day is especially dear to my heart because of my strong military connections. I'm a Navy Brat and an Army Wife, HOOAH!

Spoken by General Douglas MacArthur at his farewell speech, "Duty," "Honor," "Country" - those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you want to be, what you can be, what you will be".


{care of Istockphoto.com}

My husband, Prevo, was contacted by a brother in arms to ask permission to use his song, Veterans Hand. Dennis put together the following tribute to Prevo's song. Hope you enjoy and please pass it on.



Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day!


Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus