Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Life of Reed Diffusers

Hey y'all -

I hope this post finds you having a fabulous day! I've talked a few times about our Reed Diffusers. Today I am dealing with the fact I created a pretty awesome product, if I do say so myself, and it lasts and lasts and lasts.


Throughout the world of reed diffusers, it has been my experience that they typically last 2 - 4 months. Not ours!

Customers have been reporting that Cactus & Ivy Reed Diffusers have lasted them well over 6-8 months. What does that mean for you? It means that you are really getting a value for your money. The economy has caused us all to cut back. To only spend money on things we need. The wants in life are put on the back burner to simmer until we have the extra money.

If you want to freshen your home with the sweet aroma of lilac or the eye opening and refreshing scent of Spearcalyptus, I'm here to tell you our reed diffusers are worth the moolah. If that isn't good enough, we still have our 'Just Because' 15% discount available. At checkout, use customer code JB2010. For an order with 5 or more items, you automatically receive an additional 5% discount that is applied to your order.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day!


Lisa M. Rodgers
Chief Guinea Chick

Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus