Friday, November 14, 2008

Soy Indulgence

Woo-Hoo Y'all!!

It is here...finally! I worked through the night and early this morning to make it happen! Don't count me off as crazy just yet, since my last post said the launch was changed to Monday. Yes, I may have counted my chickens before they hatched but I was determined to meet my original deadline.

Cactus & Ivy has a new line and it's called Soy Indulgence! This line caused me so much stress while in creation. After test driving each product, one in particular just didn't feel right so back to the drawing board I went. In the end, I am so stoked at the outcome and I hope you will be too!

The Soy Indulgence line consists of:

~ Creamy Coconut Soy Luster
~ Shea & Soy Body Melt
~ Soy Milk Lip Balm
~ Coconut Soy Bath Grains


As the name reveals, all the products contain ingredients derived from soybeans. Soybean Oil is high in Omega 3 fatty acids, a good source of Vitamin E (antioxidant), easily absorbed, helps retain the skins natural moisture and soften dry, damaged skin. Soybeans are high in lecithin, which is active in skin repair and regeneration.


Creamy Coconut Soy Luster
18oz $30.00

With ingredients including organic sugar cane, virgin coconut oil, shea oil and soy butter, you are sure to feel exfoliated, moisturized and smoothed all over. The captivating aroma of an essential oil blend of vanilla, ylang ylang, sandalwood and key lime is sure to awaken your senses.


Coconut & Soy Bath Grains
8oz $12.00

Soaking with grains containing coconut milk powder, organic sugar cane, soybean oil and a refreshing and calming essential oil blend of vanilla and sandalwood. Cactus & Ivy.....take me away!


Soy Milk Lip Balm
$3.50

This is, without a doubt, the smoothest and creamiest lip balm I have created. Soy wax was incorporated into this lip balm. Add in shea butter and virgin coconut oil and you have a nice feel with a slick glide, with just a hint of vanilla. Your lips will love you for it! Yummo!!



Shea & Soy Body Melt
2.5oz $14.25

Soybean oil, shea butter and soy wax give this balm a fantastic glide and creamy feel. Perfect for an after shave balm or to be used as an everyday moisturizer for dry, damaged skin. The essential oil blend of vanilla and sandalwood are perfect for a light, pleasing aroma to captivate your skin.

Well...there you have it! Even though this line brought me a great deal of stress, it was totally worth it. I am very pleased with the end results.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!


Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy

blog comments powered by Disqus