Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cactus & Ivy | New Label Design

Hey y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. It has been so long since I've posted anything and I do apologize. Our vacation, Slug Fest '09, was so relaxing and I actually 'unplugged' for a week.....because the hubby forgot to pack the power cable to the laptop. It was a blessing in disguise.

Our label re-design is finally over and now it is time to print, apply and take product pictures. The new design completely reflects Cactus & Ivy and the direction it is headed. Each product line has a different design background with bright colors to coordinate with the aroma. The dark grey face and white text just add to the clean and spirited feel I wanted. I'm stoked that the Cactus & Ivy logo is a focal point, which helps with brand recognition. The graphic designer really hit the nail on the head. Here are a few for the unveiling. I'd love to know what you think!





Body, Bath & Massage Elixir

Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus