Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cactus & Ivy | Shine A Light Nominee

Hey y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. This post is to ask for your support in the Shine A Light program, which Cactus & Ivy is a nominee.

On Friday of last week, my father nominated Cactus & Ivy for the opportunity to win $100,000 in grant and marketing support. Nominated stories need 50 spotlights to proceed to the judging stage for consideration.

In order to endorse my story, you are required to register on the site before you can show your support. I can't say enough about how the grant money and marketing support would change Cactus & Ivy. Each day, I strive to take my company to another level while providing products with a purpose.

The deadline for receiving endorsements is Sunday, September 13, 2009. Your support is greatly appreciated.
You may read my story, register and give your endorsement here.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a fantastic day!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus