Friday, April 3, 2009

Nuts Over Coconut

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you having a fabulous Friday and preparing for a relaxing weekend! I am sharing just a little about what to expect in the next release of products.


Coconut is my latest obsession and it will be the predominant ingredient in all the products I am presently working on. There are many benefits of Coconut in skincare:
  • readily absorbed by the skin
  • highly moisturizing
  • promotes a healthy scalp and hair
  • aids in re-growth of damaged hair
  • great for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems
  • perfect for all skin types
  • will not clog pores; is light and non-greasy
  • antioxidant properties; helps promote healthy skin
  • contains antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties
  • helps to prevent flaky, dry skin
So, there it is in black and white. I hope to have pictures of the new products in a week or so. Knowing how impatient I am, it will be more like a week!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fantastic day and fun filled weekend! I leave you with this - "The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk" ~ Dustin Hoffman


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus