Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shea Butter | All Over Moisture

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. The weekend was gorgeous, the sun was shinning, surrounded by great friends and played 2 days of volleyball! And, yes, I am sore......again!

Now that warmer weather is upon us, my skin needs extra attention to keep it soft and moisturized. Pure & Natural Shea Butter is one of my favorites in the Cactus & Ivy assortment of goodies. I apply it to my skin every morning after showering and every night before bed.

Our Unrefined, Fair Trade Shea Butter comes from the seeds of wild shea trees scattered throughout the fields and forests of the wooded savanna in central and northern Togo. Shea Butter contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids and is a wonderful moisturizer. Unrefined shea butter is in its purest form and retains all of its benefits, including the nutty aroma.

Shea Butter is great for sensitive skin, skin disorders and ailments, such as wrinkles, blemishes, scars, stretch marks, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. It enables your skin to absorb moisture from the air, and as a result, it becomes softer and stays moisturized longer and restores the skins natural elasticity. A little bit goes a very long way and I absolutely love shea butter!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a fabulous day!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus