Friday, May 28, 2010

Buzz Off, Flies!

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well. It is that time of year when the flies really bother our four legged friends. Several years ago, I created Natural Buzz Off Horse Spray to give my horses relief from the pesky and annoying buzz of flies, gnats, horseflies and other flying pests.



Our neighbor, Clint, ropes in his spare time and is also a Farrier. I asked him to put my creation to the test for 30 days. Here's what he had to say:

"What really surprised me was the effectiveness of the spray after I worked my horses. I figured that the spray would lose its kick after working the horses in 90 degree temperatures for hours at a time. I have really been impressed by the product, especially since it is "All Natural". I am now and will forever be a customer!"

I was so happy to have the opinion of someone that is constantly working around horses. Clint now markets Natural Buzz Off Horse Spray to all his horseshoeing clients and roping buds! In addition to the spray, we also offer Natural Horse Bug Off Bug Balm and are adding Natural Horse Hoof It Butter and Natural Buzz Off Horse Shampoo.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a fantastic and safe Memorial Day weekend!



Creator Extraordinaire

Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus