Monday, May 17, 2010

Personal Care Truth | It's Finally Here!

Hey y'all

I hope this post finds you doing well. It's been a while since a post, my apologies. Today is a wonderful day for me. A few months ago I had a dream about all the misconceptions and half truths surrounding the cosmetic industry. I woke the next day with a feeling of urgency that something had to be done.

I contacted my uber cool surfing friend on the left coast, Kristin Fraser Cotte. Kristin is the CEO of The Grapeseed Company, located in California. I told Kristin about my dream, hoping she wouldn't hang the phone up mid sentence. Thankfully, Kristin listened, agreed and then we started working on a plan.

I'd like to introduce you to Personal Care Truth!

Personal Care Truth is not about scare tactics, generalizations, fear mongering, or hopping aboard what’s considered trendy at the moment.

Personal Care Truth is about education, facts, questions, research, sharing knowledge, and empowering consumers to make the choice that’s right for their families. We welcome your questions and submissions; let’s combine our resources and share scientific based information on personal care products with the world.

We believe it is more powerful to provide information to educate and empower YOU as opposed to scaring you with information that has not been backed by science.

You know how much I love feedback and I'd love to hear what you have to say. Leave your comments here or hop on over to Personal Care Truth and give us your thoughts.

If you're on Twitter, we can be found @prsnalcaretruth

Thanks for stopping by y'all. Hope you have a great day!





Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus