Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Serene | A Fabulous Soap for All Skin Types

Hey y'all!

I hope this post finds you having a fabulous day! I'd like to introduce you to a soap that has proven to be one of our most loved and best seller!



Serene Face & Body Soap is unscented and full of moisturizing and nourishing oils that are gentle to your skin, whether it is sensitive, mature or baby.

Serene Face & Body Soap is superfatted and gentle and perfect for all skin types. While I can't make claims about Serene, I can pass along a couple testimonials from our customers.

"I wanted to tell you how pleased I have been with the products I ordered from you last week! The Serene soap is so wonderful for my sensitive skin. It is so amazingly moisture-filled and has made my hands look years younger" - Louise, SC
"I am more than pleased with my Serene soap. I have been using it only for about four days. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. One of my co-workers even asked me if I was wearing new makeup. I told her it was the soap. If it makes me look better in just four days of use I can hardly wait until I have used it for a lengthy period of time. Thank you so much. I will never use store bought soaps or cleansers again" - Wanda, TN

Now, don't take my word for it, take the word of Louise and Wanda. I do have to agree with them though. Not because I am the manufacturer of Serene Face & Body Soap. It's because I am also a customer.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fabulous day!



Lisa M. Rodgers
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus