Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sharing the Love - All Things Indie

Hey Y'all!

Here's hoping this post finds you doing well and embracing the cooler weather.

Variety is the spice of life! I believe in supporting your fellow woman owned business. Today, I am supplying you with the links to my fellow "indies" and some happen to manufacture bath and body products. Yes, I said bath and body products. This group of women show so much support, love and comradorie.

Through social networking on Twitter, I have been introduced to and connected with the following group of amazing and talented women. I am a realist. I know that Cactus & Ivy products will not appeal to everyone. Don't get me wrong, I would be stoked if Cactus & Ivy were in every bathroom, purse, suitcase, pocket, spa, boutique, hotel, resort, and the list goes on. That's not to say I'm not working hard every day to make that a reality!

Below, you will find a vast array of women owned companies that make everything from handmade scarfs, jewelry, desserts, and of course, bath and body products. So, without further ado, here is my list, alphabetically.

A Dorana Design
Adore By Nat
BL Soaps
BabyCakes
Baby Fish Mouth
Back Porch Soap Co
Bath Desserts
Bella Lucce
Blue Moon Candles
Body Systems
Cobweb Corner

Criket's Creations
Cutie Booty Cakes
Dhara Holistics
Dr Flower's Essentials Inc
Faerie Made
Flower Peddler
GCDSpa
Goode Scents
Hello Bath & Body
Hello Crafty
Hemp Essentials
Honey Bee Soaps
I Sew Cute
Klean Bath & Body
La Dolce Diva
Lily Gulch Soaps
Lisa Ann Skin Care
Mineral Silk
miSpa
MollyCoddle Soap
Nahia Creations
Nidasii
Palm Beach Soaps
Patisserie Jolie
PRIIA
Sarva Soap
Sevi Organics
Shea & Company
Simply Shells Designs
Soapy Love
System Bath
The 27th Element
The Bath Project
The Grapeseed Company
Three Ravens
Twin Birch Bath & Body
Villainess
Wild Woozle Soap Company


So, what do you think? Please take the time to provide me your thoughts. Feedback is greatly appreciated - good, bad or indifferent!
In the end, it is always about the consumer.

Before I leave, I want to mention one last site that is responsible for shaping me into the type of business woman I have become. Donna Maria is the CEO of the Indie Beauty Network and is a true champion of the Indie Business Owner!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator-Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus