It is a crisp, beautiful day in my neck of the woods. The wind is blowing slightly and the sun is shinning. This will be the first time I have ever mowed our grass wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt, possibly a sweatshirt as well and earmuffs! Hah! Have you got that mental picture yet?
What is a Guinea Chick? I came up with the name during an interview I did for a magazine article. Throughout this post, I am sharing with you pictures of the Guinea Chicks in my life! Cactus & Ivy does not, nor will we ever test our products on animals. We use the aid of our friends and family members.....and they are alive and still kickin'!
A Guinea Chick is a gal or guy that has put Cactus & Ivy products to the test before going public. There is such a thing as a male chick. My husband, Prevo, is the ultimate product tester for Cactus & Ivy and he wears that badge proudly! We also induct anyone that has used a Cactus & Ivy product into the Guinea Chick Hall of Fame!
Here is how I describe a Guinea Chick:
- They color outside the lines
- They are not afraid to stand their ground
- The are compassionate towards others
- They love and protect animals
- They march to the beat of their own drum
- They blaze new trails
- They see the glass as half full
- They are not afraid to laugh at themselves
- They are proud of their family and friends
- They give of their time and money to those less fortunate
- They don't take life too seriously
- They appreciate life and relish each and every moment
In a nutshell, Guinea Chicks Rock! In the coming months, there will be a website designed for all things Guinea Chick! Keep checking back on this blog for information updates. I will tell you that I will be posting pictures of Guinea Chicks holding their favorite Cactus & Ivy product.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!
Lisa M. Rodgers
Cactus & Ivy