Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Design Your Valentine's Day Line

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds y'all doing well! Woo-hoo!! I am so stoked about this opportunity that I can barely stand myself! I am actually beside myself with so much enthusiasm that I wish I could bottle it up!

Cactus & Ivy has teamed up with Chic Shopper Chick for an awesome contest, if I do say so myself! We are offering one lucky Chic Shopper Chick reader the chance to work with me to create and design our Valentine’s Day Line. Not only will you get the chance to take home some of your fab new products but you'll also have bragging rights. What? That's right!



You have to visit Chic Shopper Chic for the official rules for entering this contest, which ends at 11:59pm CST on January 6, 2009! Good Luck!!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fabulous day!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator-Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy

blog comments powered by Disqus