Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Friday

Hey Y'all!

Wow.....it's finally Friday! This holiday season has been a mad dash and I am almost to the finish line. How about y'all?

Today is one of my rambling posts because as I write this, I feel like I could sleep for a week! My mind is having a hard time just wrapping around the fact that I am awake and I am doing good to form complete sentences! Hah!

Yesterday on Twitter, I was chatting with a gal from Canada and she tweeted that someone made a comment about her accent, for which she replied that she didn't have an accent. Everyone else had the accent. It reminded me of what my mother told me this week. First, my Mother was born and raised in South Carolina. Even when we moved around with the military, she never lost her Southern Accent. That is why I found this next part to be so hilarious. My Mom said that when she gives voice commands to her car to dial the phone or move the seat, it does not recognize her voice, so my Father has to do the talking. Hahaaaa!! That is just too funny to me!

Here's a little update on our new kitties, Bungee and Fritz. If I could bottle up their energy, I would be able to retire at a fairly young age. They have grown so much and are in to EVERYTHING!

Bungee is seen below chilling out in their kitty tower hammock. He just finished a wrestling match with Fritz and was waiting on round 500!! Ugh!


Fritz, on the other hand, was hiding out on the other side of the kitty tower, waiting on Bungee to get off the hammock so he could swoop in on him and put him in the figure four hold. The look on his face even says he is up to something. "What? What did I do"?



These two wide open, furry, four legged creatures sure have breathed new life into our home. Our other cats are just now starting to get used to them so.......Life is good!

Treat yourself to cruelty free and vegan Cactus & Ivy creations. Your skin will love you for it! Don't forget that free shipping ends tonight at midnight. Also, The Animal House Jamaica Auction ends today as well.





I hope I didn't bore y'all to death with my ramblings. It's been a long and crazy week! As always, thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus