Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My 15 Minutes

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well! First, if you received my "Share the Love" post again, I do believe my blog had a mind of its own. Even though I did not post it intentionally for a second time, I am happy to share the love!

(This is Me)

Now, on to the matters at hand. On Friday, December 5th, a trial run of Indie Shopping Network took place and Cactus & Ivy Soy Indulgence products were used during the test. Donna Maria of Indie Beauty Network has given the indie community an opportunity to showcase their products. It is the first e-shopping portal designed especially for Indie Business owners and will stream live from the Indie Shopping network set. The video from the trial run is below.

(Regina as Me)

Since I was unavailable to play the part of me, Regina Mowrer, owner of Dr Flowers Essentials, Inc., played me. I met Regina on Twitter and let me tell you, she did a fabulous job being me. While I was away from my office, I did not pick up on the fact that another fabulous lady that I met on Twitter, Jennifer Kirkwood, owner of La Dolce Diva, was busy taking my profile picture and lending a crafty photoshop hand to it. Since Regina did such a fabulous job, Jennifer decided to place Regina's face under my hair. I haven't laughed so hard in my life!

(Jennifer - The Crafty Photoshop Culprit)

In addition, another fabulous lady I met on Twitter, Shelley McNamara, owner of System Bath, just had to see what she would look like with all my hair on her head! Again, the laughter just about brought me to my knees! There is nothing better in this world than a good ole' laugh until you cry moment! It is so good for the soul!

(Shelley as Me)

While both of these women are beautiful, it's hilarious to see your hair on someone else's face. I do believe they could pass for my twin, or is it triplet?! What a hoot! Thank goodness I am not eating or drinking while I write this post! Otherwise, Prevo would be calling 911!

Whew!! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I had every intention to make this my Monday post, however, the DSL powers that be were not cooperating.

Now, back to Indie Shopping Network. Please join us all to connect and learn more about this fabulous opportunity. Below is the video of the trial run that took place this past Friday! While Indie Shopping Network is under construction, you can visit Indie Beauty Network.



Thanks again for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus