Friday, June 19, 2009

Natural Bath and Body Products | My 'Aha Moment'

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you having the ending to a great week and the beginnings of a fabulous weekend!

A week ago today, I was contacted by the advertising agency that is producing Mutual of Omaha's aha moment campaign. They came across my story and wanted to know if I could go to Columbia on Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th. I immediately wrote back and said most definitely, I'll be there on Tuesday!

The process took all of 30 minutes to complete from beginning to end. After I signed up and answered a few questions from Juliana, I entered the portable studio and was greeted by Brett. I followed him to take my spot where I was introduced to Katie. After recording my aha moment, Brett took a few still shots of me and then I was on my way. I am so grateful for this opportunity because it gave me another avenue to tell my story. Creating Cactus & Ivy over 9 years ago was a risk and one I am glad I took!

The Mutual of Omaha website describes an aha moment as - 'A moment of clarity, the aha moment is a defining moment where you gain real wisdom - wisdom you can use to change your life'. What a fabulous opportunity to share my moment and see the moments of others! We live in a great, big world and everyone has a story. My parents met me so we could go to lunch after my aha moment and Juliana ended up getting my Mom to record hers! Woot! I will share my aha moment with you once it is posted on Mutual of Omaha's website.

A big thanks to Katie, Juliana and Brett for making me feel right at home in the silver recording studio and it was a pleasure to meet y'all!! Safe travels!!

What's your aha moment? Check out Mutual of Omaha to see if the tour is coming to a city near you. You can also follow the crew on Twitter @ahamomenttour and the aha moment blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope y'all have a fantabulous weekend!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus