Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feedback Indeed!

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you having a spectacular day! Normally, my posts are delivered before now, however, I was hoping to get word on the winner of the Design a Valentine's Day Line contest over at Chic Shopper Chick.

This contest has really been an eye opener for me. As I've stated in numerous posts, I love feedback. All types - good, bad or indifferent. Part of the contest was to leave comments on Chic Shopper Chick as to what you would change about the Cactus & Ivy site or The Southern Accent Blog.

WOW, and comment y'all did! I am blown away at the amount of feedback that came in over the course of a week! Woo-hoo!! Ask and you shall receive!

I have already made a few changes to the Cactus & Ivy site. Many posted comments that the products page needed thumbnail pictures. I totally agree and now it does! There were a great number of posts indicating customer testimonials or feedback. We have always had a page dedicated to our customer feedback. The page is Raves & Reviews. Now I see the problem is that it was located in the wrong area of the home page, especially if it wasn't noticed.

It will take some time, however, there will be numerous changes coming to the Cactus & Ivy site, and it's thanks to all the valuable comments. 299 to be exact. Well, not all were directly related to changes or improvements, but hey.....what a response!!

As soon as I know who the lucky winner is, I will post their name. Thanks again to y'all for stepping up to the plate and providing me with the one of the most important areas of Cactus & Ivy! That would be feedback! Love it, love it, love it!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fabulous day!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus