Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Y'all!

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well and you had a wonderful holiday season! As 2008 has come to a close, I welcome 2009 with open arms!!


I look forward to this year bringing ideas, discoveries, more sustainable and eco-friendly changes to Cactus & Ivy. I will be working hard on new cruelty free and vegan creations, all while keeping them natural. I can't wait to see what unfolds in 2009 and I hope you will hang around to find out! Any and all feedback you wish to provide is welcomed and greatly appreciated.


Here's to you and all the success, hope and happiness this new year brings. Have a fabulous day and I look forward to many more tomorrows with y'all!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator-Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus