Monday, January 5, 2009

What Our Customers Are Saying!

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well and having a fabulous Monday. The mini vacation over the holiday has left me rested and ready to face the New Year head on!

Just a reminder, the Design a Valentine's Line contest ends tomorrow, January 6th at 11:59PM CST. Go to Chic Shopper Chick for the rules and entry.


I am taking this opportunity to celebrate some of the comments from our customers. Feedback is so important to me. Good, bad or indifferent, they all play a role in how I create products for Cactus & Ivy.

When I teamed with Erika, Chic Shopper Chick, to do a contest, one of the things I asked for was feedback on the Cactus & Ivy website as well as The Southern Accent Blog. I am still overwhelmed at the amount of feedback received. One of the comments that appears frequently is they would like to read reviews/testimonials from customers. Now, I thought it was a good idea to post comments/feedback from our customers, so I dedicated a page to them. However, the link is in the wrong location on the site if it is not getting noticed. Duly noted!


Read Raves & Reviews from our customers! Here are just a couple that can be found on the page:

Lisa - "I seriously, truly love the Cactus Nail Balm. My hands are a mess from soapmaking and in just one day, noticeable difference. I can't stop using it, I love the concept, it's so clever, it smells amazing, and my hands feel so much better. I would heartily recommend your stuff to anybody."

Michelle G.

Cleveland Heights, OH

____________________

Hi Lisa, I picked up my package from the post office this morning; everything I tried was great. I especially like the new packaging for the Nail Balm. This is the first time I've ordered from Cactus & Ivy and I have to say based on the products I've tried and the customer service, which has been truly great, I will definitely be back to order again.

Sincerely,

Sharon

Miami, FL

____________________

Also, to read reviews we've received from beauty blogs and sites, visit our Press page. Feedback is awesome so feel free to leave me a comment here!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator-Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus