Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cactus & Ivy In The News

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well. 2009 has proven to be a fabulous year in the opportunities of publicity!


Michael Benning with WLTX TV contacted me on Friday afternoon requesting to do a story on Cactus & Ivy. I said yes, of course and when would you like to come out? Ummm, this afternoon around 6pm, how's that for you? he said.

WOW!! Talk about a mad dash to make myself presentable! Here's the video from my story and my television debut!



Woo-hoo y'all!! Hope you enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame. Technically not 15 minutes, that's just how the saying goes. How stoked am I right now? I'm so excited I'm crawling out of my skin!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day! Mine has been absolutely, positively fantabulous!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus