Monday, March 9, 2009

Giving Life To Old Formulations

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well! The weekend was absolutely beautiful and staying indoors was not an option. I hope your skies were bright and you had a relaxing couple of days.

Over the weekend, I worked in the yard taking in the sunshine and blue skies. Gardening totally relaxes me and some of my most creative ideas come from working in the yard.

I have decided to give new life to old bath and body formulations. Cruelty-free and vegan creations that didn't make it to the solitude of my shop are about to get a new lease on life! For whatever reason the formulations were never put to the test, I am looking forward to working on them again with a fresh eye and a wide selection of fabulous ingredients at my disposal.

So, y'all please keep your eyes peeled for the unveiling of new formulations and thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus