Monday, March 16, 2009

Twitter Mosaic

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well. Here's to good thoughts of spring and may it be right around the corner. Right now, I could use a raft, float, boat or life preserver. Our yard looks like Lake Murray with all the rain we've had!

Today is a miscellaneous post. I found a site where you could have art made of your Twitter followers and here are all mine. What a beautiful sight!! This mosaic incorporates fabulous individuals from all walks of life. Hover your mouse over the individual pictures to see their Twitter name or click to go to their profile page. Saaaaweet!

Get your twitter mosaic here.

If you aren't on Twitter, you need to be. It is a wonderful site for social networking and you have 140 characters to say what's on your mind. The connections I have made on Twitter have yielded me great friendships, business contacts and introduced me to products that I may not have found on my own. Give it a twry...hahahaaa.....a little Twitter humor!

I leave you with this quote. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” Betty Reese

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fantabulous day!!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus