Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Micro Managed to Freedom

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well and enjoying nice weather. I am so glad Spring is here and I hope it is here to stay!

The people at Intuit have extended the 'Share Your Story and Win' contest until April 24, 2009. A big hug and thanks go out to everyone who has read and rated my story, Micro Managed to Freedom

While it is not exactly down to the wire, I need all the clicks and rates I can get. 50 finalists will be chosen between April 24th - May 31st. The 50 finalists will have to submit a video to be considered for the grand prize.

My family, friends and customers have always gone above and beyond when I have reached out for help and this contest has been no exception. The more reads/rates I receive, the higher my chances are of making it to the top, so please pass it along to any and everyone you know. A $25,000 grant would go a long way to make exciting changes at Cactus & Ivy and that much closer to my goal of providing employment to my community.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a fabulous day! More importantly, thank you for the support you have given to me and my company. I do what I love and love what I do. Life is good!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus