Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's Happening

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. I can't believe I missed a Wordless Wednesday post. It is obvious that I am slipping if I can't get a post that easy together!

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous around here and spring is right around the corner. I'm happy to say that three (3) new cruelty free and vegan products will be launching on March 20th, the first day of spring!!


Since my post on your thoughts on fragrance oils, I have started to sample phlatate free, fragrance oils that have been rated safe to use in cosmetics. I hope to have products available soon to add to the Cactus & Ivy line that will incorporate fragrance oils for those that love them dearly.


I'm stoked by the array of samples headed my way and I hope you will like the finished products. The excitement of bringing new life to old formulations is keeping me awake at night. It's hard to turn off the noggin when there is so much to be done! Stay tuned.......

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus