Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cactus & Ivy in Southern Living Magazine

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. Yep....that's what the title said. Cactus & Ivy is in the South Carolina edition of Southern Living Magazine and I am so stoked!! Totally beside myself! Woo-hoo!!!

Southern Living Magazine is a staple in most southern homes. I can remember as a kid looking at the house plans every month hoping to find my dream home to build when I grew up. Each month, I find a new event, gardening tip, travel destination or must see shop or point on the map. Oh....let's not forget the fabulous, mouth watering recipes.

This article represents a huge accomplishment on my part. I did not have the aide of a PR firm or contact. It was by sheer determination to shed light on my company that I was given this huge opportunity. You never know until you ask.

For those that aren't in South Carolina and would like to read the article, you may do so here. Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus