Friday, February 13, 2009

Cactus & Ivy Loves Feedback

Hey Y'all!

I hope this post finds you doing well. I am presently fighting off allergies or sinus issues and I do believe I am losing.

Today I am taking the time to post some reviews and to thank all who have provided me with valuable feedback on Cactus & Ivy products. In case you haven't dropped by the website lately, here are some that can be found on our Raves & Reviews and Press pages.

February 6, 2009 - Cactus & Ivy received some love from Naomi Serviss on her Spa Trekking blog! Naomi is a freelance writer specializing in spa-trends, travel and health issues. She also happens to be one fantabulous chick, also known now as a Guinea Chick™! Naomi is not on a Trek at the moment so she decided to share some of her spa-related goodies and Cactus & Ivy happens to be on the list! Read Naomi's spa column Spa Trekking. You ROCK Naomi and thanks for the love!
______________________________

Lisa -

I seriously, truly love the Cactus Nail Balm™. My hands are a mess from soapmaking and in just one day, noticeable difference. I can't stop using it, I love the concept, it's so clever, it smells amazing, and my hands feel so much better. I would heartily recommend your stuff to anybody.

Michelle G.
Cleveland Heights, OH

______________________________

January 13, 2009 - Cactus & Ivy Soy Milk Lip Balm™ gets a fabulous review from Shannon with A Girls Gotta Spa! Woo-hoo!!! Loving the review love!! Read the review here

______________________________

Hi Lisa,

I picked up my package from the post office this morning; everything I tried was great. I especially like the new packaging for the Nail Balm. This is the first time I've ordered from Cactus & Ivy and I have to say based on the products I've tried and the customer service, which has been truly great, I will definitely be back to order again.

Sincerely,

Sharon
Miami, FL

______________________________

December 11, 2008 - Woo-hoo!! I could so get used to this!! Our Soy Indulgence™ line received a fabulous review from Sonja with The Coveted. Sonja is a former model that also reported the news for TV stations in Seattle, St. Louis & San Francisco. Her love of skin care and make up began at an early age and now. Sonja has expanded her interests into all natural beauty lines. Thanks Sonja for your rocking review! Read Sonja's review here
_____________________________

Lisa, thank you for your email. I did receive your products and am VERY satisfied, and plan to purchase from your company again. I especially love the foot balm in the deodorant style container. I also really like that I can personalize each product. This is a perfect feature for when I want to send gifts! Thank you for following up, and I look forward to ordering from your company again soon.

Jessica
West Hollywood, CA
_____________________________

December 4, 2008 - Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! Cactus & Ivy has received more review love. It feels like Christmas is already here! This time, the review is from Jenny with BabyAssFace. In my opinion, the name rocks and so does Jenny! Read her review of our Soy Indulgence Coconut Soy Bath Grains™, here

While you are on BabyAssFace, take a moment to sign up to get posts delivered right to your inbox. You'll be happy you did!
_____________________________

So, there ya have it. To read more fabulous reviews, visit Cactus & Ivy. I also wanted to let you know that Cactus & Ivy will be in Southern Living Magazine, the March issue, which comes out at the end of February. It will only be available in the South Carolina editions, however, I am working on getting a digital copy. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for stopping by y'all!! I hope you have a great day and a fantastic weekend!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus