Friday, February 6, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you having a fabulous Friday! When I posted my love story yesterday, I did not have my registration number so voting was a challenge. Here is the information you need to place your vote for my story, if you feel it is deserving. We have been given registration #00014

According to the rules, there are 3 ways to vote and you can cast one vote at each location, once per day.

- Go to Trees Instead, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter our registration number, #00014 and answer the question, (answer is Shasta-Trinity National Forest). I decided to supply is since it was somewhat difficult to locate.

- Follow @TreesInstead on Twitter and send them a direct message (dm) with our registration #00014 to cast your vote.

- Join their group on Facebook and write on their wall you are voting for #00014

For those that haven't read my story, A Love Story or What?, here it is again for your reading enjoyment.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and for your vote!! Have a fabulous weekend!!



Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus