Monday, February 9, 2009

The Cooling of Menthol

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well. Over the weekend, I decided to make some time for me. I have truly neglected pampering myself while working on a to do list.

Saturday night, my dogs were barking. No, we don't have dogs, I am talking about my feet. When I was a kid, my Dad would come after a long day at work and say his dogs were barking. Well Dad, my dogs are barking too!
A favorite ingredient of mine is menthol, clear and colorless crystals acquired from steam distilled peppermint oil. Menthol can be found in lip balms, chest rubs, sunburn relief and mouthwash, to name a few. It is refreshing, cooling and possesses a strong peppermint aroma.

You will find menthol in our Peppermint Tree Foot Balm and Back Acre's Rub. Tired and sore muscles or achy feet don't stand a chance with this fabulous ingredient. After applying Peppermint Tree Foot Balm, my feet felt cool, relaxed, energized and ready to take on another day! Our sampler packages include a travel size Peppermint Tree Foot Balm if you would like to take a test drive.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great day!


Creator Extraordinaire
Cactus & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus