Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday is a Tummy Tickler

Hey Y'all!!

I hope this post finds you doing well. Having website issues on Monday left me with little room to come up with something brilliant but I just couldn't wrap my mind around anything other than fixing my website issues.

Then I thought, hey, why not make Tuesday a tummy tickler day. So, I decided to share the ads from the Super Bowl that tickled my tummy. Now, I know you probably saw them all but laughter is good for the soul, so here goes.

Miller High Life - They get my vote for best 1 second ad!! This guy is a hoot!!



Pedigree - I can totally see myself having all of these animals. In 40 more years, I'd be just like Mrs. Lawrence and the facial expressions of the Grandmother and Grandson in the back seat of the car are priceless. Well done Pedigree!!



E*Trade - Many have said that talking babies creep them out and I say "what a hoot"!! This kid cracks me up and I'm sure his parents are laughing all the way to the bank! You ROCK E*Trade!!



Monster and CareerBuilder - And, finally, these ads sum up why I left a micro-managed, stressful, 9 to 5 job 9 years ago. Been there. Done that. And, I've got the T-Shirt to prove it!






Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed Tummy Tickler Tuesday. And, of course, you know that tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday, so I promise to have some meaningful content for you to read on Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and I hope you have a fabulous day!!

Lisa M. Rodgers
Creator Extraordinaire
Cacuts & Ivy
blog comments powered by Disqus